- Are you a Hawaii resident? A High School Senior or already in College?
Need a scholarship?
The Hawaii Cattlemen’s Council is offering at least one scholarship to help further your education. Some of the application requirements include:
- Applicants must be related to a member or be Jr. Member of the Hawaii Cattlemen’s Council, or be related to employees or members of the Hawaii Cattlemen’s Council.
- Applicants may major in any subject, but preference will be given to those majoring in livestock related studies or agriculture in general.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of scholastic achievement and agricultural related activities in school and the community.
- Scholarships are available to high school seniors and college students. Preference will be given to high school seniors.
- Two (2) letters of reference are required from persons other than a relative (educators, counselors, employers) giving judgment on applicant’s personal qualities, achievements, abilities or other activities.
- Applicant’s transcripts must accompany the application form.
- Evaluation of applicants and selection of a recipient shall be made by the Hawaii Cattlemen’s Council scholarship committee.
- Special consideration will be given to the Jr. Cattlemen Members of HCC.
Deadline for application is May 31, 2014.
Click here to download application information.
SUBMIT APPLICATIONS TO:
HAWAII CATTLEMEN’S COUNCIL, INC.
ATTN: SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
PO Box 437199, Kamuela, HI 96743
Phone (808)885-5599 or Fax (808)887-1607