Intro to Google Earth Workshop
When? … January 10; January 17; January 24. This is a webinar series, where each workshop builds on skills learned in the workshop the week before.
With this three session webinar class, you’ll be confident using Google Earth to:
1) Map basic ranch borders, pasture fence, trails, ponds, & water points
2) Develop and archive annual grazing plans
3) Map weeds and management strategies – verify the most effective practices
4) Track and develop your land monitoring program
5) Plan future land and pasture improvements (ie: waterlines, fencing, veg control, and habitat improvement practices).
6) Print maps and specific management plans for employees, agencies, or others
7) Easily share map files back and forth
There is no experience necessary.
Cost to participate for the webinar series (3 weeks, 1hr/week) and follow up technical support is $99. If you cannot make all sessions, you will be given access to the recorded version and we will be available to answer your questions.
To register click here!