With this three session webinar class, you’ll be confident using Google Earth to:
1) Map basic ranch borders, pasture fence, trails, ponds, and water points.
2) Develop and archive annual grazing plans.
3) Map weeds and management strategies – verify the most effective practices.
4) Track and develop your land monitoring program.
5) Plan future land and pasture improvements (eg, waterlines, fencing, veg control, and habitat improvement practices).
6) Print maps and specific management plans for employees, agencies, or others).
7) Easily share map files back and forth.
Cost to participate for the webinar series (3 weeks, 1-hr/week) and follow up technical support is $75. If you cannot make all sessions, you will be given access to the recorded version and we will be available to answer your questions.
Jan 5, 2012 4:00pm-5:00pm Hawaii time
Jan 12, 2012 4:00pm-5:00pm Hawaii time
Jan 19, 2012 4:00pm-5:00pm Hawaii time
For more information or to register, CLICK HERE!
Click to download and install Google Earth for free.
Land EKG is a partner with Hawaii GLCI.