Using Google Earth to Map your Ranch – Webinar Series
With this three session webinar class, you’ll be confident using Google Earth to:
1) Map basic ranch borders, pasture fence, trails, ponds, & water points
2) Develop and archive annual grazing plans
3) Map weeds and management strategies – verify the most effective practices
4) Track and develop your land monitoring program
5) Plan future land and pasture improvements (ie: waterlines, fencing, veg control, and habitat improvement practices).
6) Print maps and specific management plans for employees, agencies, etc
7) Easily share map files back and forth
No previous experience is required.
Cost to participate for the webinar series (3 weeks, 1hr/week) and follow up technical support is $75.
Thurs March 24, 2011 – 3-4pm Hawaii time (7-8pm MST)
Thurs March 31, 2011 – 3-4pm Hawaii time (7-8pm MST)
Thurs April 7, 2011 – 3-4pm Hawaii time (7-8pm MST)